Delaunay Wealth Management uses “cookies” to make parts of our website work and to collect data that helps us understand our visitors better. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by our web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully use the DWM website.
Here is a list of the main types of cookies we use, and what we use them for. We have described them using the categories recommended by the International Chamber of Commerce in the ICC UK Cookie Guide.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing the secure area of the website, accessing the forum, or commenting on our blog posts. Without these cookies the services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- WordPress: DWM uses software called WordPress to run www.delaunaywealth.com. WordPress cookies can be easily identified because they contain ‘wordpress’ or ‘wp’ in the cookie name. These cookies are only used between your computer and the www.delaunaywealth.com website, contain no personal information, and cannot be used by any other website.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, how they move around the website, and if they get error messages from web pages. Like many companies, DWM uses Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. These analytics cookies do not collect information that identifies an individual visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and does not affect your privacy.By using DWM’s website you agree we may place these types of cookies on your device.
- Google Analytics: Google collects anonymous usage statistics about visitors to www.delaunaywealth.com to assist DWM in better understanding their website visitors. All Google Analytics cookies names start with ‘__ut…’Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States and other countries. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using DWM’s website you consent to the processing of data about your visit by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. More details about the analytics cookies, and how to reject or delete them:
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. DWM uses this type of cookie when you tick “Remember Me” when logging in or registering to access the secure area of the website, the forum, or comment on our blog posts. These cookies are also created by WordPress, similar to ‘Strictly Necessary Cookies’, above. By ticking “Remember Me” on the DWM website you agree we may place this type of cookie on your device.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. The DWM website does not carry advertising, so this type of cookie is not used here.
If you provide DWM with user information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being solicited by this website or third parties
If you request that your user information be deleted from our records, there may be a brief delay in our processing that request, while verify that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorised third party. If you request that your information be deleted, we reserve the right to terminate and/or limit your access to the DWM website.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3rd Party Cookies and Social Networks
If you click on a hyperlink from DWM’s website to any third party websites, share content on a social network, or arrive at DWM’s website from a social network (e.g. if you ‘share’ content with or arrive from LinkedIn or Twitter) you may be sent cookies from these third party websites. Third party websites will have their own privacy and cookie policies which DWM cannot control. Please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.