At Delaunay we take a collaborative approach to our client work and more than 90% of our clients are referred to us through accountants, solicitors and wealth managers.
We recognise that there are considerable benefits from working together where our respective specialist knowledge and experience is complementary.
As an independent, privately-owned firm, clients can be referred to us safe in the knowledge that we’re here to strengthen and support your relationship – not compete for your business.
Furthermore, by working with Delaunay, you can be confident that your clients’ investment interests are being represented at the highest level. Exemplary service lies at the heart of our proposition, as is forming and maintaining long-term, positive and rewarding client relationships.
Our approach to wealth management is particularly attractive to professional advisers such as accountants, solicitors and financial advisers, because we adopt an ethical, well-researched and ‘best of breed’ model:
- We take the time to understand a client’s needs and aspirations, so that we are able to match these with the most appropriate investment opportunities.
- We are independent, giving us the flexibility to offer clients a wide choice of investment opportunities from the UK’s leading providers.
- We thoroughly review each provider, such as how they are structured in the event of financial difficulty or to provide support on HMRC enquiries, to ensure clients are protected against corporate failure as far as is possible.
- We are always open about the way we carry out our business and how we are remunerated.
- We project manage each transaction, so that the client and their professional advisers are fully informed at each stage of the process, including full disclosure guidance.
- We take the time to ensure clients understand any potential investment and tax planning risks involved.
- Our scale enables us to negotiate the very best fees for clients.
- On the rare occurrence that a problem arises, we do not shy away from resolving the issue.
- Our service isn’t product driven – we always put clients’ interests first.